We got a lot done this weekend! With the help of mine and Jacob’s dads, we were able to take almost all of the electrical stuff out of the master bedroom to prepare for rewiring AND put up all the wall framing for our laundry room!
While we didn’t get the roof joists up, we accomplished a lot and are ready for next weekend. What we hope to do next Saturday and Sunday is put up the roof joists, frame in the skylights on the roof that’s already up, and lay down plywood on the new roof and existing roof. We also are going to hopefully put the windows in the laundry room (they are already framed out) and put siding on at least one wall of the new room!
So lots to do but we are definitely making progress! More updates to follow.